Trustees - Excelsior College
Page Hero - About Us
About Excelsior College
Board of Trustees header
Board of Trustees
current trustees listing
The Excelsior College Board of Trustees is the governing body for the College. The board comprises individuals from across the United States who are prominent in the fields of business, education, government, and the professions.
- Jerry Neff (ARNGUS, Ret.) is the Chair of Excelsior College's Board of Trustees. He enlisted in the Illinois Army National Guard in May 1960, at the age of 18.
- Mary O'Connor (Vice Chair) is the Vice Chair of Excelsior's Board of Trustees and an associate professor of nursing at Notre Dame of Maryland University where she teaches RN to BSN and MSN courses.
- David W. Oliker (Treasurer) is the Treasure of Excelsior's Board of Trustees. Former president and CEO of MVP Health Care, David led MVP since its inception in 1982 until his retirement in 2013.
- Pamela J. Tate (Secretary), since becoming president and CEO of CAEL in 1990, has become recognized for her work within the higher education, public, and private sectors to make it easier for adults to get the education and training they need to succeed and to remain employable.
- Helen Benjamin has been chancellor of the Contra Costa Community College District since 2005. She began her career at the District in 1990 when she joined Los Medanos College as dean of language arts and humanistic studies and related occupations.
- Dr. Terry Conry joined Excelsior College in 2010 as part-time teaching faculty and course designer. He serves on the School of Business & Technology's Faculty Advisory Committee and the IACBE Accreditation Committee.
- Don Dea, a recognized authority on the Internet, association and nonprofit organizations, online education, mobile, and technology deployment, Don Dea is the cofounder of Fusion Productions.
- William G. Harris serves as the CEO of the Association of Test Publishers (ATP), the leading international organization for publishers of assessment programs.
- Debbie Hatmaker is the executive director of the American Nurses Association (ANA). As executive director, she leads the implementation of ANA's strategy and its plan to advance the association's comprehensive policy, advocacy, and national communications agenda.
- Garry W. Jaunal is a partner at Baker & McKenzie, where he is a member of the global private equity practice and the banking and finance practice.
- Matt Loeb, CGEIT, CAE, FASAE, is the CEO of ISACA, a nonprofit, global association focused on governance of enterprise technology.
- Michael J. Loughran is president of the Healthcare Division of Aon's Affinity Insurance Services Inc., where he is responsible for all client segments, including medical doctors, dentists, allied health care professionals, health care facilities, and firms.
- KH Maman has more than 25 years of experience