Bachelor of Science in Cyber Operations
Program learning outcomes: What Will I Learn?
- Emphasize technologies and techniques related to specialized cyber operations e.g., collection, exploitation, and response) involved in national security.
- Utilize technologies and processes that continuously monitor, maintain, and protect the national security posture of the United States.
- Utilize an interdisciplinary approach in employing the best sources and expertise for information related to cyber security and threats to national security.
- Detect, analyze, and respond to cyber attacks on networks and computer systems that threaten national security.
- Conduct risk and vulnerability assessments of existing and proposed security systems.
- Develop and implement organizational cyber security policies and procedures designed to protect areas involving national security.
- Develop skills that further the goal to broaden the pool of skilled workers capable of supporting a cyber-secure nation.
This program began enrolling students in FY2013 and does not have sufficient results to present outcomes data at the program level. Data represented on this site includes information on programs that have been in existence longer than 3 years, and have available direct and indirect learning outcomes data on at least 20 students, or unless otherwise specified by specialized accreditation to require reporting of all results less than n = 20.