Certificate in Cybersecurity Management
Program learning outcomes: What Will I Learn?
- Apply effective information security techniques to monitor, maintain, and enhance the protection of enterprise-wide information assets.
- Implement an Incident Response team that legally, ethically, and efficiently responds to cyber incidents.
- Detect, analyze, and respond to cyber attacks on networks and computer systems.
- Conduct risk and vulnerability assessments of existing and proposed information systems.
- Utilize the best sources of information available related to cyber-security issues, threats, and recovery.
- Apply strategies to build relationships with other Incident Response teams, organizations, and law enforcement to improve incident response effectiveness.
This program began enrolling students in January, 2012 and does not have sufficient results to present outcomes data at the program level. Data represented on this site includes information on programs that have been in existence longer than 3 years, and have available direct and indirect learning outcomes data on at least 20 students, or unless otherwise specified by specialized accreditation to require reporting of all results less than n = 20.