Certificate in Cybersecurity
Program learning outcomes: What Will I Learn?
- Explain incident response handling, incident coordination, and ethical and legal issues.
- Explain the process of building and coordinating a Security Incident Response team and a Product Security team.
- Assess security risk and vulnerability of existing and proposed information systems.
- Investigate cyber crime and apply best practices for managing attack situations with a Security Incident Response team.
- Explain how to build relationships with other Incident Response teams, organizations, and law enforcement to improve incident response effectiveness.
This program began enrolling students in July, 2012 and does not have sufficient results to present outcomes data at the program level. Data represented on this site includes information on programs that have been in existence longer than 3 years, and have available direct and indirect learning outcomes data on at least 20 students, or unless otherwise specified by specialized accreditation to require reporting of all results less than n = 20.