Master of Science in Health Sciences
Program Outcomes: What Will I Learn?
- Demonstrate proficiency in using multiple strategies of communication to convey complex thoughts and ideas.
- Use research findings to explain and direct the resolution of practice related issues and challenges.
- Apply leadership skills in managing people and programs. Analyze issues and challenges, including new and emerging trends within the health care industry, using an ethical framework.
- Use knowledge of health care policy and delivery systems to guide professional practice.
- Analyze issues and challenges, including new and emerging trends.
This program began enrolling students in July, 2013 and does not have sufficient results to present outcomes data at the program level. Data represented on this site includes information on programs that have been in existence longer than 3 years, and have available direct and indirect learning outcomes data on at least 20 students, or unless otherwise specified by specialized accreditation to require reporting of all results less than n = 20.