Apply for Admission
Congratulations on taking the first step toward completing your degree. Excelsior College will partner with you every step of the way, providing whatever support you need to succeed.
Excelsior admissions counselors are ready to provide any help you may need during the admissions process. Contact us toll-free at 888-647-2388, ext. 22, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have already earned an Excelsior degree or were previously enrolled in an Excelsior program, contact the admissions office before applying for admission.
- If you are a military student, visit our Center for Military Education to learn about application and enrollment procedures.
Admissions procedures may vary slightly, depending on the degree program, the student's status, and other factors. Please visit the Admission Requirements page (if you have not done so already) for more detailed information on the specific admissions steps you should follow.
Transcripts and Fees
The application fee for admission to Excelsior College is $80 for all undergraduate programs. Some or all of the following types of documentation may be required for your application:
- Official transcripts from prior colleges you've attended
- Military documentation
- Foreign credentials
- Official documentation of approved business and industry training
For further information about documentation, see the Transcripts and Documentation page.
Use the button below to begin the admissions process or download an application below and send it to us. If you are applying to Excelsior as an international student, please make sure you select the "International Application for Admission" after you click the "Apply" button below.
If you do not already have a MyExcelsior account, you will be instructed to create one as part of the application process.
Our admissions team can help you apply to Excelsior College. Contact them for help in:
- Finding the right degree program.
- Submitting transcripts and other paperwork.
- Getting transfer credit for previous college work, military training, or other experience.
- Understanding the application process.