Excelsior College offers two options for undergraduate enrollment.
- Excelsior Course Option: This option is designed for students who need at least 12 Excelsior College credits before graduation. Enrollment fee: $395.
- Multi-Source Option: This is best suited for students who need fewer than 12 online course credits to complete their degree. Enrollment fee: $1,065.
The enrollment fee for graduate degree programs is $265. This fee covers graduate student services for one year. The $265 student services fee is renewed annually as long as you remain enrolled in an Excelsior graduate program.
The enrollment fee for graduate certificate programs is $95. This fee covers graduate student services for one year. The $95 student services fee is renewed annually as long as you remain enrolled in an Excelsior graduate certificate program
Graduate and Post-Master's Nursing Certificates Enrollment and Payment Form (PDF - login required)
Separate admissions and enrollment procedures are in place for military servicemembers (active-duty, guard and reserves), veterans, and military family members. Please visit the Center for Military Education.
Our admissions team can help you apply to Excelsior College. Contact them for help in:
- Finding the right degree program.
- Submitting transcripts and other paperwork.
- Getting transfer credit for previous college work, military training, or other experience.
- Understanding the application process.