Air Force and Air National Guard
Air University - Associate to Baccalaureate Cooperative Program (AU-ABC) Program
The Air University - Associate to Baccalaureate Cooperative (AU-ABC) Program is an initiative between Air University and civilian higher education institutions (including Excelsior College) to offer bachelor's degree programs via distance learning that are relevant to an individual's Air Force career. The AU-ABC Program is designed to transfer Community College of the Air Force (CCAF) credits so students can earn a bachelor's degree with no more than 60 additional semester credits.
Excelsior College Degree Programs Offered Through the AU-ABC Program
Download or print PDFs of the program degree requirements from the list below:
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice with Emphasis in Homeland Security - matched to the CCAF AAS degree in Criminal Justice.
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice with Emphasis in Law Enforcement and Public Saftey - matched to the CCAF AAS degree in Criminal Justice.
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences with Management Concentration - matched to 12 CCAF AAS degree programs to include Allied Health, Dental Assisting, Dietetics & Nutrition, Health Care Management, Histologic Technology, Medical Laboratory Technology, Mental Health Services, Ophthalmic Technician, Pharmacology Technician, Physical Therapy Assistant, Social Services, and Surgical Services Technology.
- Bachelor of Science in Liberal Arts - matched to all 67 CCAF AAS degree programs (students can form their own Area of Focus related to their CCAF career field).
- Bachelor of Science in Liberal Arts - Area of Focus in Language - matched to the CCAF AAS Degree in Communications Applications Technology.
- Bachelor of Science in Management of Human Resources - matched to the CCAF AAS degree in Human Resource Management.
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology - matched to the CCAF AAS degree in Mental Health Services.
- Bachelor of Science in Technology - matched to the CCAF AAS degree in Computer Science Technology.
Applying for Admission
Excelsior College has open undergraduate admission for military servicemembers, with the exception of these degree programs:
- Associate in Applied Science in Nursing
- Associate in Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
As an option, military servicemembers can still use the undergraduate application process to obtain a preliminary review of their credits prior to enrolling in a degree program.
If you are ready to enroll in an undergraduate degree program, skip the Apply step and go to the Enroll and Register tab.
Gather Your Records
You will need to submit the following documents. Select the links below for more information and instructions for requesting these documents:
Servicemembers and Veterans with DLI Training
- Undergraduate Admissions Online Application (login required)
- Graduate Admissions Online Application (all graduate degree programs - login required)
Undergraduate Programs Applications
- Certificate Programs Application (PDF) (all undergraduate certificate programs)
- Undergraduate Admissions Application (PDF)
Graduate Programs Applications
Enroll in Your Chosen Program
The undergraduate nursing programs and graduate degree programs require that you to apply to the College before you can enroll. See the Apply tab for details.
- Enroll Online (login required) – Note that you will be required to pay the Graduate Student Services Fee online with a major credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover Cards accepted)
- Download the Graduate Degrees Enrollment and Payment Form (PDF)
Graduate Certificate Enrollment
- Graduate and Post-Master's Nursing Certificates Enrollment and Payment Form (PDF - login required)
Military Education Representative on your Installation
Education Representatives at regional installations are available to advise you and help you get started.