Associate of Science in Business
FY 2014 Enrollment: 206; Graduate: 4
Program learning outcomes: What Will I Learn?
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate a fundamental comprehension of the principles of accounting, business law, computers, management, and marketing
- Demonstrate a basic comprehension of the principles of macroeconomics, microeconomics, and statistics.
- Apply quantitative fundamentals to solve business related problems.
- Demonstrate a comprehension of diverse cultural heritage, interpersonal relationships, the relationship between business and society, and personal values to make intelligent and discerning judgments.
- Demonstrate a proficiency in computer applications used in business.
This program began enrolling students in August, 2012 and does not have sufficient results to present outcomes data at the program level. Data represented on this site includes information on programs that have been in existence longer than 3 years, and have available direct and indirect learning outcomes data on at least 20 students, or unless otherwise specified by specialized accreditation to require reporting of all results less than n = 20.