Blackboard Mobile Learn Application
Taking courses at Excelsior? There's an app for that!
Excelsior College students can now access their online courses through Android™ mobile devices, and the Apple® iPhone®, iPad®, and iPod touch®, via Blackboard Mobile Learn.
The Blackboard Mobile Learn app brings two-way teaching and learning to mobile devices, and you can download the app for free through their app store.
What does this mean for you?
- You don't need to be at a computer to access course content.
- Studying and participation in class discussions can take place anytime and anywhere, at your convenience.
- Mobile Push Notifications ensure you get critical course updates as soon as they are available.
- You can:
- Check grades and assignments.
- View documents.
- Create threaded discussion posts.
- Comment on blogs and journals.
- Take course exams and quizzes.
- Visit the:
- App Store on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Google Play Store (formerly Android Marketplace)
- Search for "Blackboard Mobile Learn."
- Install the application.
- Search for Excelsior College.
- Log in to Mobile Learn with your MyExcelsior Login.
Please note: Some course pages may not display properly in the Mobile Learn App. Students should make sure to access the course regularly via the regular portal to check for emails from their instructor. For more information about Blackboard’s mobile solutions, please visit www.blackboardmobile.com
For all other questions, please contact Excelsior College Technical Support.