Excelsior's Net Price Calculator
To help you estimate costs and develop a financial plan, Excelsior College offers the Net Price Calculator tool through College Board. This is a free service to help you:
- Estimate the costs of an Excelsior degree.
- Determine your eligibility for financial aid.
- Create "what-if" scenarios to reflect potential changes in your household budget.
- Develop a financial plan months, or even years, before you apply to Excelsior
Completing the calculator should take no more than 20 minutes of your time. As you use the calculator, please remember:
- The net price calculator will only give you an estimate of your net costs and aid eligibility. Actual costs and aid may vary from the estimates.
- The estimate will only be as reliable as the data you provide.
- This is not an application for admission or financial aid.
- You must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as possible after January 1 of the year you plan to attend college.