External Scholarships - Excelsior College
Page Hero - Tuition and Aid
External Scholarship Programs
Although the scholarship resources listed here have been carefully selected, Excelsior College cannot predict the extent of success or benefits that will be realized by any given student from the use of such resources and does not guarantee or assume responsibility for the completeness or accuracy of the materials listed.
- Actuarial Scholarships for Students - Financial assistance opportunities for students pursuing actuarial science.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) Scholarships - Scholarships for undergraduates with at least 30 credits completed who are studying accounting at U.S. colleges. Awards are up to $5,000 per student with about 300 winners annually.
- Gates Millennium Scholarships - This program is designed to provide outstanding African American, American Indian/Alaska Natives, Asian Pacific Islander American, and Hispanic American students opportunities to complete an undergraduate college education.
- 25 Scholarships Gateway from Black Excel - The Black Excel African American Student's College Guide presents more than 350 scholarships including a How to Get the Money guide.
- FinAid - The Smart Student Guide to Financial Aid. Discover scholarships that match your profile.
- College Answer - This SallieMae site provides answers for college planning and paying for college.
- College Board Scholarship Search - This online tool will help you locate scholarships, internships, grants, and loans that match your education level, talents, and background.
- CollegeNet's Scholarship Database - The Mach25 database lists over 600,000 awards totaling over $1.6 billion.
F.A. Davis Nursing Scholarship - Two nursing scholarships in 2017: $1,500 will be awarded to one undergraduate nursing student and to one graduate nursing student who is studying in the US or Canada. July 15, 2017 application deadline.
- ScienceNet Scholarship Listing - This is a program for Atlanta area undergraduates.
- Ron Brown Scholarships - These are prestigious, competitive scholarships focusing on a student's academic promise, leadership ability, and financial need.
- Black Excel Scholarship and Financial Aid Help - This is a listing of state-based resources for students.
- Aid and Resources for Re-entry Students - Back to College is an all-in-one, continually updated resource for adults returning to college.
- The Roothbert Scholarship Fund - The Roothbert Fund was created in 1958