Costs & Financing
Excelsior College has been offering affordable education for working adults since 1971. Our budget-friendly degree programs are affordable by design, tailored to fit comfortably alongside other household expenses.
Excelsior makes education affordable for working adults by:
- Charging lower tuition than other online institutions. (Scroll down to compare.)
- Minimizing the number of credits you need to graduate.
- Helping you access loans, grants, scholarships, and other financial aid from a wide range of funding sources.
- Providing payment-plan options that let you pay in monthly installments.
- Enabling you to work full-time while you earn your degree.
- Offering discounted tuition and fee for military veterans, active-duty servicemembers, and their families.
- Letting you take courses from home, with the flexibility to complete class assignments 24/7.
You pay significantly less per credit at Excelsior than at many online colleges.
Tuition Price Per Credit
* Fees subject to change without notice.