Excelsior College Partnerships
Excelsior College's partnership programs enable organizations to invest in their people.
An Excelsior partnership gives individuals in your organization the ability to complete a degree by maximizing previously earned credit and providing:
- High-quality academic programs.
- Affordable tuition and fees, with extra discounts for partner organizations.
- A flexible, adult-oriented learning model.
- An institution with generous credit-transfer policies that recognize the value of your past education and experience.
We offer four types of partnerships:
- Corporate and Association Partnerships offer an educational benefit for all types of organizations. Corporations and nonprofit associations can move employees and members forward and keep costs down when they partner with Excelsior.
- Academic Partnerships offer community colleges, schools of nursing, and other academic institutions a pathway to bachelor's and master's degrees for their students, graduates, and employees. Excelsior accepts up to 105 community college credits plus credits from other approved sources toward degree completion.
- Active-duty Military Partnerships As a military-friendly college (recognized by Military Advanced Education and GI Jobs magazines), Excelsior seeks to form partnerships to advance educational opportunities to all servicemembers. Excelsior received the Council of College and Military Educators' Institutional Award recognizing our significant contribution to advancing the cause of military education. Excelsior College has educational partnerships with each branch of the military.
- Veterans Partnerships allow veteran associations and veteran-friendly employers to continue to advance educational opportunities to all veterans in appreciation of their service. As a veteran-friendly college, Excelsior received recognition by Military Times EDGE magazine as a "Best for Vets" college in October 2010.
Students from partner organizations enjoy significant discounts in tuition and student fees. In addition, Excelsior College offers special scholarships for members of partner institutions.
To explore an Excelsior partnership for your organization, contact Lisa LaVigna, executive director of outreach, at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (518) 608-8252.