Excelsior College maintains a special pool of scholarship funds for students who enroll from partner organizations. Scholarship awards may be up to $1,320 and do not include costs already covered by tuition reimbursement.
Scholarship receipients must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and enroll in an Excelsior College degree program. Other conditions may apply.
Applying for a Partner Scholarship
To be considered for a scholarship, you must follow one of the steps below:
- If you have already applied for admission and received your preliminary review:
The next step is to complete a 2012-2013 FAFSA and enroll in an Excelsior College degree program to start taking courses during the next available term. Our FAFSA Code is 014251.
- If you have not applied for admission:
- You must apply for admission by completing the specially coded undergraduate application that is online or downloaded from your organization’s Excelsior partner page. (Please specify that you are a member or employee of a partner organization in the special dropdown list on the online application form.)
- The next step is to complete a 2012-2013 FAFSA. Our FAFSA Code is 014251.
- Enroll in an Excelsior College degree program to start taking courses during the next available term.
If you have questions, please contact our financial aid office: