We offer these online conferences to help you prepare for the CPNE:
- Beginning CPNE Preparation Conference
- CPNE Nursing Care Planning Conference
- CPNE Documentation Conference
- CPNE Skills Conference
You are eligible to attend the CPNE Workshop when you have completed all the Nursing Theory exams, 21 out of the 31 required general education credits and the Focused Clinical Competencies Assessment Examination.
We STRONGLY recommend that you submit your CPNE application to a test site before you participate in a workshop.
Prepare for the CPNE using our DVDs, flash cards and practice kits:
- Preparation DVD and Interactive Workbook
- CPNE Flash Cards or Audio CD Flash Cards
- Skill Kit and Guided Learning Booklet
Feeling comfortable and confident in performing nursing skills is critical to your success in the Clinical Performance in Nursing Examination (CPNE). Proven learning strategies, practice, and stress management will raise your comfort and confidence levels.