Hiring Excelsior Nursing Graduates is Good Health Care Practice
Excelsior College Nursing Graduates are Among the Best in the Nation
- Experienced: We only admit students with prior clinical experience.
- Dedicated: Our nursing students are mature working professionals with clinical experience. Three years after graduation, 95% percent of Excelsior nursing graduates still work as registered nurses.
- Motivated: Completion of our program demands a high degree of self-discipline and self-direction, qualities essential to RNs working in today's complex and dynamic health care environments.
Accreditation, Awards and Employer Feedback
Excelsior's accredited nursing programs and its graduates consistently earn awards and acclaim (listed below) from professional organizations as well as excellent employer feedback.
- National League for Nursing Center of Excellence in Nursing Education for 2005-2008, 2008-2011, and 2011-2016
- Best School Award, for the 5th time, from the American Assembly for Men in Nursing, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, and 2013
- Among Top 20 Military Friendly Colleges and Universities, 2007 and 2008
- Ranked 9th in the nation by Hispanic Outlook in Higher Education in 2006 for the number of Hispanics receiving nursing degrees
Programs Designed for Experienced Health Care Professionals
Learn more about Excelsior's rigorous nursing programs, designed for dedicated professionals with prior health care experience.
VA Scholarship Program
Scholarships by the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) for enrolled Excelsior associate, combined Bachelor’s-Master's, and Master of Science in nursing students.
Your hospital or healthcare facility can partner with us to provide your nurses with improved access to nursing degrees through Project LEARN.