OneTranscript for credit consolidation - Excelsior College
Page Hero - OneTranscript
If you want to combine your education records into one transcript without enrolling in a degree program, take advantage of Excelsior's unique OneTranscript service.
OneTranscript enables you to showcase your college credits and completed training programs in an official, easy-to-read document that verifies your accomplishments.
Present Your Credits in a Professional Format
To use this service, submit an application via MyExcelsior and have your official transcripts sent to the College. You'll receive an unofficial copy of your OneTranscript within ten business days after Excelsior receives all of your documentation. You can then request official copies for a small fee per copy.
Why Use OneTranscript?
- Make it easy for employers or colleges to see all the credit you've earned
- Save time and money by eliminating multiple transcript requests
- Add your score reports for UEXcel® or Excelsior College® exams for free
Who Uses OneTranscript?
- Police officers seeking advancement
- Individuals working toward police academy candidacy
- Teachers who want to document continuing education credits
- Anyone who wants to present college-level learning in an official record
How It Works
- Create a MyExcelsior account to apply online or download an application.
- Submit your official transcripts, exam score reports, military documentation, foreign credential evaluations, approved business and industry transcripts, FAA Fixed Wing Pilot certificates, etc., issued by colleges, testing agencies, or education offices from which you've earned college-level credit. You may request that certain courses be excluded from your transcript.
- Military and industrial training: Have official documents sent to Excelsior.
- International transcripts: You must use an approved agency for evaluation of credentials from institutions outside the U.S. Learn more.
- Submit payment for the $270 fee that includes a student copy of your transcript, and $12 each additional official transcript or student copy requested.
- You may pay a $30 rush fee in addition to the regular fee for first class mailing within three business days after the date your final transcript is prepared. Paying the rush fee does not shorten transcript preparation time.
- When you've earned new credits, you can update your record with payment of $25 per transcript to be added.
Excelsior College will prepare a student copy of your transcript within 5 to 10 business days after receipt of all your official documents.
Example sources of credit that Excelsior will place in OneTranscript:
- Proficiency demonstrated through exam programs:
- CLEP® – College Level Examination Program®
- DSST® – DANTES Subject Standardized Tests®
- Excelsior College® Examinations
- UExcel® examinations
- New York University (NYU) Language Examinations
- IT certification exams from – Microsoft®, Cisco®, SAS®, Oracle®, CompTia®,