STUDENTS AND GRADUATES: If you wish to request an official Excelsior College transcript, DO NOT fill out a OneTranscript application below.
Get Credit for Your Credits
OneTranscript is a transcript service for those who want to consolidate multiple approved academic records and training credits for employment or educational purposes in a single Excelsior College Credit Bank transcript. Official documents are reviewed and all appropriate college-level credits will be included on your Excelsior Credit Bank transcript.
OneTranscript is designed for individuals who are not looking to earn a degree at this time, but want to combine credits for convenient use later. If you would like to earn a degree with Excelsior College, please visit our Admissions page.
- Learn more about the benefits of OneTranscript, viewing examples of sources Excelsior consolidates from, below. Then complete a OneTranscript application:
- Submit for review official copies of transcripts, examination score reports, military documentation, foreign credential evaluations, official documentation of approved business and industry transcripts, FAA Fixed Wing Pilot certificates, etc., issued by colleges, testing agencies, or education offices from which you have earned college-level credit. Read the details on our About Official Transcripts and Documents page.
- Military and industrial training: Please have official documentation sent to Excelsior College from the appropriate source.
- International transcripts: For evaluation of credentials from institutions outside the United States you must use one of the approved agencies listed under the Evaluation Agencies section on our International Students page.
- You may request that certain courses be excluded from your transcript by listing these courses on your application.
- Include the OneTranscript fee:
- $270 one-time fee includes a personal copy of your transcript
- $12 for each official transcript or additional personal copy requested.
- $30 rush fee (added to the regular transcript fee) for first class mail within three business days from date your transcript is prepared. It does not shorten the preparation time.
- $25 for update of one or more transcripts after the initial consolidation.
- Excelsior College will prepare a personal copy of your transcript within 5 to 10 business days after receipt of all your official documents.
- Makes it easier for employers or colleges to recognize all the credit you have already earned
- Eliminates requests to multiple sources, multiple times, saving you multiple fees
- No charge for adding Excelsior College® Examinations and Excelsior College courses
- Receive a discount on the enrollment fee if you enroll into any undergraduate Excelsior College degree program within 1 year of your initial transcript completion
Who Might Benefit
- Police Officers looking for advancement
- Individuals interested in becoming police academy candidates
- Teachers who need to document additional learning
- Anyone seeking job advancement/promotion/placement
- Anyone seeking college-level credit from non-traditional sources
Examples of the variety of sources that Excelsior College will consolidate from:
- Proficiency demonstrated through examination programs:
- CLEP® – College Level Examination Program®
- DSST® – DANTES Subject Standardized Tests®
- Excelsior College® Examinations
- UExcel® examinations
- New York University (NYU) Language Examinations
- IT Certification Exams from – Microsoft®, Cisco®, SAS®, Oracle®, CompTia®, and Sun Microsystems®
- Business/Industry/Government Training Courses evaluated for credit through:
- ACE – American Council on Education
- National CCRS – National College Credit Recommendation Service
- Military training evaluated for college-level credit by the American Council on Education (ACE)
- Traditional college courses completed through regionally accredited colleges including Excelsior College
- Participating criminal justice training academies and agencies