Program Coordinator, School of Business and Technology
Excelsior College, a regionally accredited, private, nonprofit institution of higher learning, seeks applicants for the position of Program Coordinator in the School of Business and Technology (SBT).
The program coordinator reports to the Dean in the School of Business and Technology. This person researches, maintains, collates, and disseminates a number of reports relevant to the operations of the academic unit. This individual assists the Dean, assistant deans and associate deans. This individual will work with online course management, advising, and faculty program directors as well as the academic program coordinator in the collection of accurate data. The individual will research and track operational data, and provide assistance to reporting needs of the SBT to measure and maintain efficient operational effectiveness.
Responsibilities include the following: (other duties may be assigned.
- Research and report:
- Department course management data for dashboards/reporting.
- Department advisory/student service-related data for dashboards/reporting.
- To the department faculty program director related data relative to faculty assignments, case loads, and course development schedule execution.
- Department course registration and enrollment/headcount information.
- Department corporate and institutional partner data.
- Work closely with the dean and assistant/associate deans in the reporting of data.
- Prepare reports for various unit and College-wide events.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able and willing to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Associate degree is required.
- Previous experience in higher education is preferred.
- Proficient computer literacy and willingness to learn new applications.
- Analytical skills.
- Research skills.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Organizational and decision making skills.
- Ability to
- work with diverse populations.
- review/prepare accurate detailed documents.
- master a wide body of knowledge with a high degree of accuracy and detail.
Please Note: There is a known issue with the online submission and Internet Explorer 11. The online submission will work with another browser or if you put Internet Explorer into Compatibility View before clicking on the online link
To do this, click on Tools then place a checkmark next to Compatibility View. If the Tools menu is not showing, click the Alt key on your keyboard to display the menu.
If you have problems with online submission, please call 518-464-8532. Thank you.
Excelsior College offers competitive compensation and a generous benefits package that includes paid time off, retirement, and excellent health insurance. Interested candidates should submit a letter of application, resume, salary history, and the names of three professional references. Please submit requested information online, or by mail:
Human Resources Office
Program Coordinator, School of Business and Technology Search
7 Columbia Circle
Albany, New York 12203-5159
We are an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer that strives to enhance our ability to develop a diverse faculty and staff and to increase our potential to serve a diverse student population.
Open Positions at Excelsior College