We expect that as an Excelsior College Associate in Applied Science in Administrative/Management Studies graduate you will be able to demonstrate:
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Introductory college-level knowledge in one or more of the subject areas in mathematics and/or natural sciences.
- Introductory college-level knowledge in one or more of the social sciences.
- A comprehension of cultural diversity, human behavior, and the relationship between business and society.
- A proficiency in administrative/management skills required in an organization.
60 credits: 20 in arts and sciences, 20 career component credits, 20 electives to include a mandatory 1-credit information literacy course.
Beginning January 1, 2012, an associate degree capstone course will be required.
Associate of Science in Business
Bachelor of Professional Studies in Business and Management
Bachelor of Science in Business with concentration in General Business