Associate Degrees | Applied Science degree in Administrative and Management Studies - Excelsior College
Page Hero - Areas of Study - Business Programs
Associate in Applied Science in Administrative and Management Studies
Associate in Administrative and Management Studies Degree
If you've learned business administrative management skills in a non-classroom setting such as the military or the work force, you can translate your experience into an Associate in Applied Science in Administrative and Management Studies from Excelsior College.
A national leader in distance learning for more than 40 years, Excelsior specializes in meeting the needs of adult students—especially career changers and students from a military background. We grant academic credit for many forms of military-related education and training, speeding you toward a business associate degree that can put you on a new career path.
Flexible, Affordable, Convenient—and Completely Online
At Excelsior College, you'll study with first-rate faculty from leading institutions around the country, learning core administrative and management skills such as:
- Writing memos, reports, and other correspondence.
- Using common business software and hardware.
- Managing staff and advising superiors.
- Basic accounting and bookkeeping.
After earning an AAS degree from Excelsior College, you'll possess business administrative management skills that employers look for—and value. Many students transfer directly into a business bachelor's degree program. Others use their AAS degree to:
- Earn a promotion from their current employer.
- Land a new job with higher pay.
- Change careers.
Program Page: Apply and RFI Links
AAS in Admin/Management Outcomes
AAS in Business Administrative Management Credit Requirements
60 credits: 20 in arts and sciences, 20 career component credits, 20 electives to include a mandatory 1-credit information literacy course.
Other Excelsior Business Degrees That Might Interest You:
- Bachelor of Professional Studies in Business and Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business with concentration in General Business
We expect that as an Excelsior College Associate in Applied Science in Administrative/Management Studies graduate you will be able to demonstrate:
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Introductory college-level knowledge in one