MBA Degrees | MBA Programs | Master of Business Administration | Online - Excelsior College
Page Hero - Areas of Study - Business Programs
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree
An MBA degree prepares you for leadership. So why not earn your MBA from a national leader?
Get an online Master of Business Administration from Excelsior College, one of America's top distance learning colleges for more than 40 years.
Excelsior's convenient, fully online MBA program is specifically designed for working adults and other nontraditional students. You can fit Excelsior's online MBA classes comfortably into your schedule and budget, earning an MBA degree that will help you:
- Improve your job performance.
- Raise your earning potential.
- Help you compete for promotions.
- Prepare you for leadership roles, including business ownership.
Earn Your MBA Degree in Less Time, for Less Money
Excelsior designed its online MBA program for adult students who have busy lives and a lot of real-world experience. You'll enjoy:
- Generous credit-transfer and credit-waiver policies that let you build on your existing knowledge and earn your MBA more quickly.
- A cutting-edge academic program designed by world-renowned business educators.
- Personalized academic support from advisors who know you by name.
- Outstanding faculty from some of the country's top business schools.
- A budget-friendly fee and tuition structure, along with flexible-payment options, financial aid, and other forms of support.
MBA Degree Specialties for Today's Economy
In addition to the general Master of Business Administration degree, Excelsior offers specialized MBA degrees in numerous growth industries.
Program Page: Apply and RFI Links
MBA Program Outcomes
MBA Degree Credit Requirements
The MBA requires 36 - 45 credits, depending on a student's prior learning. Students may transfer