Spanish Language Support for our MBA Program
You want an MBA. You want it on your terms. At Excelsior, we speak your language.
Excelsior College is one of the few higher education institutions to offer Spanish language support in an online MBA program. Select courses are taught by bilingual professors and include Spanish translated course materials:
- Lecture Notes
- Discussion questions
- Instructions for assignments
Spanish language support is optional. A course may be taken without using translated materials. You earn a recognized Master of Business Administration degree from an accredited leader in adult education.
In keeping with Excelsior's inclusion mission, no extra fees are required.
Please note: quizzes, exams, assignments, and class discussions will be in English.
Online MBA Degree from an Accredited Leader in Adult Education
An MBA degree prepares you for leadership. So why not earn your MBA from a national leader?
Get an online Master of Business Administration from Excelsior College, one of America’s top distance learning colleges for more than 40 years.
Excelsior’s convenient, fully online MBA program is specifically designed for working adults and other nontraditional students. You can fit Excelsior’s online MBA classes comfortably into your schedule and budget, earning an MBA degree that will help you:
- Improve your job performance.
- Raise your earning potential.
- Help you compete for promotions.
- Prepare you for leadership roles, including business ownership.
Excelsior College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. (Learn more about the MSCHE accreditation programs and specialized accreditations on our accreditation page.)
Earn Your MBA Degree in Less Time, for Less Money
Excelsior designed its online MBA program for adult students who have busy lives and a lot of real-world experience. You’ll enjoy:
- Generous credit-transfer and credit-waiver policies that let you build on your existing knowledge and earn your MBA more quickly.
- A cutting-edge academic program designed by world-renowned business educators. Take a look at the degree requirements for Excelsior's online MBA degree.
- Personalized academic support from advisors who know you by name.
- Outstanding faculty from some of the country’s top business schools.
- A budget-friendly fee and tuition structure, along with flexible-payment options, financial aid, and other forms of support.
Spanish-Supported MBA courses will be offered as follows*:
May 2013 term:
- BUS 500 Accounting for Managers
July 2013 term:
- BUS 501 Business Communications
Fall I (August) 2013 term:
- BUS 502 Global Business Environment
- BUS 504 HR Management
Fall II (October) 2013 term:
- BUS 503 Quantitative Analysis
- BUS 505 Finance
- BUS 552 Leadership
Spring I (January) 2014 term:
- BUS506 Marketing
- BUS 523 Business Ethics for Managers
- BUS 570 Information Technology
- BUS 553 Organizational Behavior
Spring II (March) 2014 term:
- BUS 520 Operations Management
- BUS 554 Change Management
- BUS 511 Capstone
* NOTE: If you are an enrolled student, please contact your academic advisor prior to registering for a course. You may find your advising contact information after you log into your MyExcelsior.