Online Associate Degree from an Accredited Leader in Distance Learning
Excelsior College's Associate in Science in Business provides a solid foundation for career growth and continuing business education. You can lay that foundation more quickly and affordably at Excelsior, so you can start building upward toward better jobs and higher income.
Excelsior shortens your path to a business associate degree by:
- Offering generous transfer terms for credits you have earned from other accredited colleges.
- Awarding academic credit for your prior military service, professional training courses, and other real-world experience.
- Granting credit by exam, so you can test out of courses (and earn full credit) for subjects you've already mastered.
- Offering all AS business degree classes online, so you can adapt them to your schedule, your budget, and your work and family commitments.
A Traditional AS Business Degree for Nontraditional Students
A national leader in adult education for more than 40 years, Excelsior caters to nontraditional students, including those with a military background. You'll find a supportive environment, anchored by an award-winning team of academic advisors who work with you to fit an online business associate's degree into your life, your budget, and your educational and career objectives.
You'll also enjoy budget-friendly tuition, low student fees, and financial support that ranges from flexible payment plans to federal aid.
An Online Business Associate Degree with High-impact Results
Excelsior College's business associate degree program meets high academic standards. Our online business classes are led by top-notch faculty from some of America's foremost colleges and universities.
The business associate degree program provides you with the knowledge and skills employers value. And our AS business degree feeds directly into Excelsior's BS business degree programs, so you can continue your education without skipping a beat.
An associate business degree from Excelsior College can be a game-changer for your career, your earning potential, and your future. Our past graduates have built on their AS degree in business from Excelsior College by:
- Earning promotions from their current employer.
- Competing successfully for higher-paying work in the job market.
- Continuing their business education by pursuing an Excelsior bachelor's degree.
Excelsior is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. (Learn more about the MSCHE accreditation programs and specialized accreditations on our accreditation page.)