Bachelors Degrees | Business Degree - Finance | Online Classes - Excelsior College
Page Hero - Areas of Study - Business Programs
Bachelor of Science in Business (Finance) w/ CBE
Bachelor's in Business (Finance)
Are you making the most of the assets in your educational portfolio? Apply your past educational achievements to the competency-based Bachelor of Science in Business (Finance) at Excelsior College.
Competency-based education (CBE) at Excelsior allows you to earn your BS in Business with finance concentration through a personalized program of study that combines course-based learning, independent study, and earned external credits.
- Course-based learning refers to Excelsior's 8 or 15-week online courses in finance, business, and other subjects that are directly informed by current trends in workforce development.
- Independent study options help you pursue self-paced learning with study guides and practice tests before earning credit by exam. You can also simply test out of subjects you've already mastered.
- Earned external credits are accrued through coursework completed at other institutions, military experience, college-level exams like CLEP and DSST, learning assessment, and workforce training and professional certifications completed before and/or during your enrollment.
Designed for working adults looking to get ahead in their careers, this online bachelor's in business program concentrating in finance culminates in a capstone in which you'll demonstrate your knowledge through projects, simulations, and a summative exam.
Earn your degree from an accredited college in a way that fits with your life, your budget, and your career goals.
- Take flexible, online finance classes that fit your schedule.
- Transfer more credits to lower your costs and shorten the path to your finance-focused BS in Business.
- Access financial aid, flexible payment plans, and other assistance that helps make college more affordable.
- Earn a business degree that's accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education.
A Traditional Business Degree for Nontraditional Students
Excelsior's business concentration in finance is tailored to meet the needs of career changers, military veterans, and other nontraditional