Bachelors MBA Degrees | Dual | Business – Management Human Resources - Excelsior College
Page Hero - Areas of Study - Business Programs
Bachelor of Science in Business (Management of Human Resources) / MBA Dual Degree Track
Bachelor's in Business (Management of Human Resources)/ MBA Dual Degree
Human resources managers know better than anyone that good credentials will have a big impact on a candidate's resume.
Now there's a fast, affordable way to build your credentials for an HR management career: Get a Bachelor of Science in Business (Management of Human Resources) / MBA Dual Degree Track from Excelsior College.
Our online BS / MBA degree instantly puts you in the running for better HR management jobs and higher salaries. And Excelsior caters to working adults, the military community, and other nontraditional students. Our program fits in comfortably alongside your work and family routines.
A Shorter, More Flexible Path to a BS / MBA Degree
Excelsior reduces the distance to a BS / MBA degree by building on the knowledge you already have. In addition to transferring in credits from your previous colleges, you may be able to count military training or professional experience toward your BS / MBA degree.
That means you may have fewer human resource management classes to take—and you'll have greater control over when you take them. Under Excelsior's online model, you'll complete coursework on your own schedule, not ours. And you'll do it at the lowest possible cost.
An Online BS / MBA Degree with On-Campus Quality
Excelsior's online human resources management classes meet the same high academic standards that apply to traditional HR management degree programs. Our courses are led by faculty from top U.S. business schools and cover the most up-to-date issues in HR management, including:
- Labor relations
- Organizational behavior
- Personnel administration
- Cultural diversity
- Labor law
- Business communications
Program Page: Apply and RFI Links
Excelsior College BS/MBA Dual Degree Program Outcomes
BS / MBA Dual Degree Credit Requirements
The BS/MBA program is offered in conjunction with the School of Business & Technology. The dual degree track requires a total of 150 credits. Students achieve graduate status after completion of the 6-credit bridge component. Students receive both their bachelor's and master's degrees after the 150 credits are completed.
As an Excelsior College bachelor's level business graduate, within a few years of graduation, you are expected to:
- Apply general and discipline specific concepts and methodologies to identify, analyze and solve business problems.
- Demonstrate an individual desire and commitment to remain current with and adaptive to changing business conditions through continuous learning and self-improvement.
- Demonstrate independent thinking, function effectively in team-oriented settings, and maintain a high level of performance in a professional business environment.
- Communicate effectively in a professional business environment.
- Perform ethically and professionally in business and society.
- Attain increasing levels of responsibility and leadership in one's chosen career field.
Upon successful completion of the Excelsior College MBA program, the graduate will be able to:
- Analyze real-world business problems and generate recommendations for action.
- Integrate accounting, marketing, finance, management, and economics into a strategic business analysis.
- Assess the impact of the global business environment on business situations.
- Apply quantit