Bachelors MBA Degrees, Dual, Business – Management Information Systems - Excelsior College
Page Hero - Areas of Study - Business Programs
Bachelor of Science in Business (Management Information Systems) / MBA Dual Degree Track
Bachelor's in Business (Management Information Systems)/ MBA Dual Degree
The more complex information technology becomes, the greater the demand for professionals who hold an advanced IT degree.
You can earn that degree more quickly and conveniently than ever in Excelsior College's Bachelor of Science in Business (Management Information Systems) / MBA Dual Degree Track program.
Designed for working adults, including those from a military background, Excelsior's online BS / MBA program offers more flexibility and fewer obstacles than a traditional information technology BS / MBA degree program. Excelsior offers:
- A faster track to graduation.
- Maximum transfer-credit allowance.
- An opportunity to get academic credit for work experience and military training.
- Online information technology classes that you take on your own schedule, whenever it's convenient.
- Affordable tuition, low student fees, flexible payment plans, and federal financial aid.
You can graduate more quickly and affordably at Excelsior than from most on-site IT degree programs.
Better IT Jobs, Higher Pay With an BS / MBA
A longtime leader in distance learning and adult education, Excelsior offers a BS / MBA degree that meets the highest academic standards while conveying the most current information technology practices. You'll gain advanced IT management skills that position you for leadership positions in:
- Systems design and integration
- Project management
- Information systems management
- Artificial intelligence
- Advanced programming
- Database architecture and design
- Senior IT management
Program Page: Apply and RFI Links
Excelsior College BS/MBA Dual Degree Program Outcomes
BS / MBA Dual Degree Credit Requirements
The BS/MBA program is offered in conjunction with the School of Business & Technology. The dual degree track requires a total of 150 credits. Students achieve graduate status after completion of the 6-credit bridge component. Students receive both their bachelor's and master's degrees after the 150 credits are completed.
As an Excelsior College bachelor's level business graduate, within a few years of graduation, you are expected to:
- Apply general and discipline specific concepts and methodologies to identify, analyze and solve business problems.
- Demonstrate an individual desire and commitment to remain current with and adaptive to changing business conditions through continuous learning and self-improvement.
- Demonstrate independent thinking, function effectively in team-oriented settings, and maintain a high level of performance in a professional business environment.
- Communicate effectively in a professional business environment.
- Perform ethically and professionally in business and society.
- Attain increasing levels of responsibility and leadership in one's chosen career field.
Upon successful completion of the Excelsior College MBA program, the graduate will be able to:
- Analyze real-world business problems and generate recommendations for action.
- Integrate accounting, marketing,