Bachelors MBA Degrees | Dual Degrees | Business – Marketing - Excelsior College
Page Hero - Areas of Study - Business Programs
Bachelor of Science in Business (Marketing) / MBA Dual Degree Track
Bachelor's in Business (Marketing)/ MBA Dual Degree
In the competitive marketing industry, if you're not moving ahead then you're falling behind. With the Bachelor of Science in Business (Marketing) / MBA Dual Degree Track from Excelsior College, you can move ahead farther and faster than ever.
A pioneer in adult education since 1971, Excelsior removes obstacles that can prevent you from earning a marketing BS / MBA. We offer advantages you can't find in a traditional marketing BS / MBA degree program, including:
- Work/Life Balance. At Exclsior, you'll take online marketing classes on your schedule, not ours—an ideal way to pursue a BS / MBA degree if you're also holding down a job and raising a family.
- Speed. Excelsior gets you to graduation more quickly by granting maximum transfer credit for prior college work, job experience, and military service. You'll only take the courses you really need, shaving months or years off your BS / MBA degree.
- Cost. A shorter degree path translates into lower costs. And Excelsior's reasonable tuition, low student fees, and flexible payment options make it that much easier to fit a marketing degree into your budget.
- Quality. Unlike for-profit online colleges, Excelsior is an accredited, nonprofit institution with a serious academic mission. Our business programs are led by first-rate faculty drawn from some of the nation's leading business schools.
A Serious BS / MBA Degree for Serious Students
Excelsior's BS / MBA degree meets the same high academic standards that govern marketing degrees at traditional on-site colleges. You'll develop advanced marketing skills that make a big difference in the job market and the workplace, including:
- Market research
- Consumer behavior
- Trend analysis and forecasting
- Advertising and promotion
- Brand management
- Market information analysis
Program Page: Apply and RFI Links
Excelsior College BS/MBA Dual Degree Program Outcomes
BS / MBA Dual Degree Credit Requirements
The BS/MBA program is offered in conjunction with the School of Business & Technology. The dual degree track requires a total of 150 credits. Students achieve graduate status after completion of the 6-credit bridge component. Students receive both their bachelor's and master's degrees after the 150 credits are completed.
Students completing the Bachelor in Science in Business to Master's in Business Administration degree program will have a foundational knowledge of business administration and strategic management, including competency in the following areas:
- Economics - Apply micro and macroeconomic concepts and theories to explain the relationship between legal, social, and economic interests of individuals and society.
- Accounting - Apply basic accounting concepts and principles to the analysis and