Bachelors MBA Degrees | Dual Degrees, Business – Operations Management - Excelsior College
Page Hero - Areas of Study - Business Programs
Bachelor of Science in Business (Operations Management) / MBA Dual Degree Track
Bachelor's in Business (Operations Management)/ MBA Dual Degree
Speed. Efficiency. Cost-effectiveness. Quality.
These are the hallmarks of good operations management. They're also among the benefits of Excelsior College's Bachelor of Science in Business (Operations Management) / MBA Dual Degree Track.
A longtime national leader in adult education and distance learning, Excelsior provides working adults with a streamlined online BS / MBA program that provides a shorter, more affordable, more convenient path to graduation than a traditional operations management BS / MBA degree program.
A Practical BS/MBA for a Leadership Role in Operations Management
Excelsior's liberal transfer policies enable you to take full advantage of your previous college credits, military service, and professional training. We also offer:
- Online classes that you take whenever they fit into your schedule.
- Affordable tuition and low fees that save you money on your BS / MBA degree.
- First-rate academic advising from our award-winning team.
Our BS / MBA program is led by first-rate professors from widely respected business colleges. You'll gain mastery over the most current issues and trends in operations management, including:
- Facilities planning
- Inventory control
- Manufacturing management
- Productivity assessment
- Quality control
The result? A BS / MBA degree that demands less time and money, offers greater convenience, and prepares you for better operations management jobs with better pay and more potential for career advancement.
Program Page: Apply and RFI Links
Excelsior College BS/MBA Dual Degree Program Outcomes
BS / MBA Dual Degree Credit Requirements
The BS/MBA program is offered in conjunction with the School of Business & Technology. The dual degree track requires a total of 150 credits. Students achieve graduate status after completion of the 6-credit bridge component. Students receive both their bachelor's and master's degrees after the 150 credits are completed.
Students completing the Bachelor in Science in Business to Master's in Business Administration degree program will have a foundational knowledge of business administration and strategic management, including competency in the following areas:
- Economics - Apply micro and macroeconomic concepts and theories to explain the relationship between legal, social, and economic interests of individuals and society.
- Accounting - Apply basic accounting concepts and principles to the analysis and interpretation of corporate financial statements.
- Marketing - Explain how modern marketing concepts and theories support and influence business strategies.
- Finance - Utilize financial management concepts and tools to make informed business decisions.
- Management - Apply the major concepts and theories of management and leadership in order to develop business strategies in a real-world context.
- Quantitative Analysis - Utilize quantitative research, statistics