Upon completion of an Excelsior College Master of Science in Management, the graduate will be able to:
- Effectively manage to improve products, services, and productivity in organizations.
- Apply strategic management principles to the development and implementation of products and services in organizations.
- Perform ethically and professionally in business and society.
- Communicate effectively to relevant audiences orally and in written materials.
- Collaborate in teams to produce required deliverables.
- Apply project management skills to business situations.
- Assess the ethical implications of actions for diverse stakeholders.
The Masters of Science in Management program requires 30 graduate level credits, with 10 required courses. Students in this program will be allowed to transfer in a maximum of 15 approved graduate level credits, thus requiring 15 credits of the requirements to be taken directly at Excelsior College.
- Business Communications (BUS 501, 3-credit)
- Business Ethics for Managers (BUS 523, 3-credit)
- Conflict Management (BUS 560, 3-credit)
- Global Business Environment (BUS 502, 3-credit)
- Leadership (BUS 552, 3-credit)
- Organizational Behavior (BUS 553, 3-credit)
- Human Resource Management (BUS 504, 3-credit)
- Change Management (BUS 554, 3-credit)
- Project Management Principles and Application (BUS 530, 3-credit)
- Master of Science in Management Strategy Capstone (3-credit)
Any waivers will be counted as part of the 15 credits allowed in transfer.