Upon completion of an Excelsior College Master of Business Administration with a Cybersecurity Management Concentration, the graduate will be able to:
- Apply cybersecurity principles and regulatory standards to minimize liabilities and risks associated with electronic information.
- Integrate IT risk management and threat mitigation techniques to business decision making and IT governance.
- Assess the impact of the global business environment on business situations.
- Apply quantitative methods to analysis of business situations.
- Perform ethically and professionally in business and society.
- Communicate effectively to relevant audiences orally and in written materials.
- Collaborate in teams to produce required deliverables.
- Apply project management skills to business situations.
- Assess the ethical implications of actions for diverse stakeholders.
The MBA program requires between 33 and 48 credits, depending upon the student's prior learning. Students may transfer in up to 24 approved credits. The program has five foundation courses that can be waived either by approved undergraduate courses completed prior to enrollment in the MBA or by foundation exams from Excelsior College:
- Quantitative Analysis (BUSX 903)
- Finance (BUSX 905)
- Marketing (BUSX 906)
- Organizational Behavior (BUSX 953)
- Ethics (BUSX 923)
Any waivers will be counted as part of the 24 credits allowed in transfer. See catalog for further details.