Upon completion of an Excelsior College Master of Business Administration with a Mediation and Arbitration Concentration, the graduate will be able to:
- Integrate and manage technology effectively in organizations to improve products, services, and productivity in organizations.
- Apply strategic management principles to the development and implementation of innovative technologies in organizations.
- Assess the impact of the global business environment on business situations.
- Apply quantitative methods to analysis of business situations.
- Perform ethically and professionally in business and society.
- Communicate effectively to relevant audiences orally and in written materials.
- Collaborate in teams to produce required deliverables.
- Apply project management skills to business situations.
- Assess the ethical implications of actions for diverse stakeholders.
The MBA program requires between 33 and 48 credits, depending upon the student's prior learning. Students may transfer in up to 24 approved credits. The program has five foundation courses that can be waived either by approved undergraduate courses completed prior to enrollment in the MBA.
Any waivers will be counted as part of the 24 credits allowed in transfer. See catalog for further details.
IACBE Specialized Accreditation
Excelsior College has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), 11374 Strang Line Rd., Lenexa, KS 66215; 913-631-3009; www.iacbe.org. The IACBE is a specialized accrediting agency recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). The business programs in the following degrees are accredited by the IACBE: Bachelor of Science in Business and Master of Business Administration.