Bachelors Degrees | Health Care Management | Online Degrees, Classes - Excelsior College
Page Hero - Areas of Study: Health Sciences
Bachelor of Science in Health Care Management
Bachelor's in Health Care Management Degree
Health care management is one of the nation's fastest-growing job sectors. Excelsior College offers an online Bachelor of Science in Health Care Management that's designed for working adults—and targeted to the demands of today's job marketplace.
One of the nation's leading innovators in adult education and distance learning, Excelsior eliminates obstacles that often prevent working adults from completing a health care management degree. Our convenient online classes and generous transfer policies enable you to earn a health care management degree in less time, with more convenience—without interrupting your work and family commitments.
Here's how it works:
- We offer online health care management classes on a rotating eight-week schedule. You'll take courses from your own computer, where and when it's convenient for you.
- Excelsior College was recently named the nation's top transfer school by USA Today. We grant maximum credit for approved coursework from other accredited colleges.
- You may be eligible to earn academic credit for military training and professional licenses or certificates. A professional license may be worth up to 20 credits.
- Our affordable tuition and flexible payment plans reduce the cost of a health care management degree.
A Health Care Management Degree that Pays Real Career Dividends
An academic leader among online institutions, Excelsior meets the same high classroom standards that govern health care management bachelor's degree programs at traditional institutions.
You'll have direct interaction with our faculty, who are drawn from some of the nation's top colleges and universities. Excelsior's course materials were developed in collaboration with industry leaders, and they're constantly revised and updated to reflect current trends.
With our bachelor's degree in health care management, you can cultivate skills in:
- Human resources
- Organizational culture
- Health care law and government regulations
- Medical terminology
- Health care economics