Bachelors MBA Degrees | Health Care Management, Leadership - Excelsior College
Page Hero - Areas of Study: Health Sciences
Bachelor of Science in Health Care Management with dual degree option for MBA (Leadership)
Bachelor's in Health Care Management/ MBA (Leadership) Dual Degree
Excelsior College has been educating leaders in health care management since the 1970s. You can join the next generation of leaders by earning an online Bachelor of Science in Health Care Management with dual degree option for MBA (Leadership).
With flexible online classes and practical, career-building degree programs, Excelsior is an ideal choice for working adults—especially health care professionals who want to move into managerial and leadership roles.
At Excelsior, you can integrate what you already know into a health care management BS / MBA dual degree—and do it without disrupting your work obligations or family commitments. You can do it by:
- Taking flexible online classes whenever they fit into your schedule.
- Saving money, thanks to Excelsior's budget-friendly tuition and low student fees.
- Earning academic credit for certain health care licenses and certifications—an offer you'll find at only a few colleges nationwide.
- Getting maximum transfer credit for approved coursework from other accredited colleges.
- Reducing your course load by taking bridge classes that count toward both the bachelor's in health care management and the MBA with leadership concentration.
Build Your Career as a Health Care Management Leader
With a successful 40-year track record, Excelsior is recognized as an academic leader among U.S. online colleges. Our leadership MBA classes and health care management course materials meet the same high academic standards that govern more traditional programs.
You'll work with superior professors who are affiliated with some of the nation's leading health care management programs, while gaining practical skills that translate directly into the workplace in such subjects as:
- Conflict management
- Succession planning
- Strategic problem solving
- Health care economics
- Medical terminology and technology
- Project management and quality control
- Human resources
- Health care industry law and regulation