End of Life Care
Online BS / MS in Health Sciences Dual Degree from an Accredited Leader in Distance Learning
Passion to care for individuals approaching end of life, and those affected means leveraging high-level management skills. With an online Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences (End of Life Care) with dual degree option for MS in Health Sciences you'll gain leadership skills to skillfully balance the needs of people you serve.
Excelsior's dual degree program to earn a BS in Health Sciences with an emphasis in End of Life Care and a MS in Health Sciences with specializations is a unique education combination to grow a diverse career in the healthcare industry. A national leader in college education for working adults, students are prepared for the demanding healthcare industry that continues to be in need of workers with niche expertise with a dual, broad, theoretical understanding of how to address foundational challenges.
Earn two degrees more quickly and conveniently at Excelsior than anywhere else. This dual degree educational approach is innovative to improve your efficiency as a student by:
- Taking online courses that are designed to fit easily into a working adult's busy schedule.
- Overlapping courses will count toward both the bachelor's in health sciences degree the master's in health sciences, reducing your overall course load.
- Excelsior's generous transfer policies that let you satisfy some degree requirements via prior approved coursework, military training, and health care licenses and certifications.
- Our affordable tuition and flexible payment options that can help you fit a bachelor of science in health sciences degree and an Master's in health sciences into your budget.
Get the expertise in End of Life Care with a Master's degree to become an Industry Leader
You'll earn two well-respected degrees from an academic leader among online institutions. An emphasis is End of life care will provide you with skills gained from experts in the industry who have worked to develop Excelsior's course materials to focus on practices and trends in:
- Case management
- Family care and bereavement
- Spirituality in health care
- Management of symptoms
You'll work with outstanding faculty who have years of healthcare industry experience. By getting on a path to earning a bachelor's and master's degree, you'll shape your skill set to compete for jobs in end of life care with a competitive leadership edge.
At the Master's level of your health sciences degree program, you'll be given the choice to earn the degree without a specialization or specialize in areas like, health professions education, public health, and healthcare informatics.