Bachelors Degrees | Health Sciences – Health Education | Online Degree - Excelsior College
Page Hero - Areas of Study: Health Sciences
Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences (Health Education emphasis)
Bachelor's in Health Sciences (Health Education)
Health education plays an increasingly vital role in the health care industry.
Excelsior College's online Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences (Health Education emphasis) provides a convenient, affordable path into this dynamic field—one that can increase your income and career satisfaction.
Excelsior has been educating working adults since 1971, and we know the challenges adult learners often face. We help you balance your health education studies with work, family, and other real-life responsibilities by:
- Offering online health education classes on a rotating 8-week schedule. You'll enjoy the convenience and flexibility to take courses when they fit into your life.
- Reducing your course load by granting academic credit for professional licenses and certificates—a benefit you'll find at only a few colleges nationwide. The maximum benefit is 32 credits.
- Ensuring you get all the transfer credits you deserve for approved coursework at other colleges.
- Providing an affordable health sciences bachelor's degree, with low tuition and no enrollment fee.
- Supporting your success with outstanding, personalized service from our award-winning academic advisors.
Build Your Career and Gain New Opportunities in Health Education
A national leader in distance learning and adult education for more than 40 years, Excelsior offers relevant courses that have passed the highest academic standards. You'll take classes that were developed in consultation with health education industry leaders, while working with faculty who have years of professional experience in health education.
Health education skills cut across disciplines, making this a widely adaptable degree. The Bachelor in Health Sciences with emphasis in Health Education can lead to career growth opportunities in:
- Private medical practices
- Public health service agencies