Health Care Management
Online Health Sciences Degree from an Accredited Leader in Distance Learning
For health care employees, getting promoted to unit manager often requires a bachelor's degree. But earning that degree as a working adult is easier said than done.
You can do it at Excelsior College. Our online Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences (Health Care Management emphasis) removes the obstacles that often prevent working adults from finishing a bachelor's degree.
With flexible online classes, student-friendly transfer policies, and affordable rates, Excelsior enables you to earn a health sciences bachelor's degree while you fulfill your job responsibilities, family obligations, and other commitments.
You'll do it by:
- Taking online classes on a schedule that's convenient for you. You'll study where and when it fits into your life.
- Earning academic credit for approved professional licenses and certificates. These credits can satisfy degree requirements and reduce your course load. Find out how many credits your license may be worth.
- Getting maximum transfer credit for your prior coursework from accredited colleges and universities.
- Saving money thanks to Excelsior's affordable tuition and low student fees, with no enrollment fee.
- Receiving personalized academic support from our award-winning advisors.
The result? You'll earn a degree on your terms, your schedule, and your budget—without setting the rest of your life aside.
A Health Sciences Bachelor's Degree Designed for Working Adults
A national leader in adult education since 1971, Excelsior College has some of the strongest academic credentials of any online institution. Our health sciences bachelor's degree program was developed in collaboration with industry experts, and it's led by experienced professors who've spent years in hands-on practice.
By choosing the management area of emphasis, you'll gain practical, relevant knowledge and skills in subjects such as:
- Health care finance
- Human resources
- Organizational behavior and culture
We constantly revise our academic materials to ensure that they reflect the most up-to-date health care trends.
Excelsior College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. Learn more about the MSCHE accreditation programs and specialized accreditations on our accreditation page.