Online Bachelor's Degree in Humanities from an Accredited Leader in Distance Learning
A Bachelor of Arts in Humanities (Communication Studies concentration) can help to prepare you for employment in the age of smartphones, digital media, and online social interaction.
You'll develop practical communication skills with a broad theoretical understanding, while sharpening your ability to reason, think critically, and solve problems creatively. The humanities degree provides a well-rounded, adaptable education that can help improve your workplace performance and your competitiveness in the job market.
Excelsior offers one of the nation's few all-online humanities degrees, with student-friendly features designed specifically for working adults and nontraditional students. The advantages include:
- Convenient online courses that give you the flexibility to study where and when it fits into your schedule.
- Generous transfer policies that maximize the value of your previous college transcripts and leave you with a shorter path to graduation.
- Academic credit for eligible forms of military and professional education.
- Budget-friendly tuition and fees that make for an affordable humanities degree. (Visit our tuition page to get more information.)
- Outstanding one-on-one academic support from a nationally recognized team of advisors.
Build Your Career With an Online Humanities Degree
Excelsior College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. (Learn more about the MSCHE accreditation and programs specialized accreditations on our accreditation page.)
Excelsior's online humanities degree program combines on-campus academic quality with the flexibility and convenience of online learning. You'll take courses from standout instructors with years of experience, while working collaboratively with classmates and faculty via Excelsior's advanced interactive portal.
The versatile humanities degree carries value among employers in every sector. It can help you advance your career in a wide range of fields, including business, law, government, journalism, education, and nonprofit work.