Online Bachelor's Degree in Humanities from an Accredited Leader in Distance Learning
A Bachelor of Arts in Humanities (Cultural Studies concentration) prepares students to succeed in the diverse global economy of the 21st century.
This online humanities degree offers an interdisciplinary focus, integrating material from art, religion, language, economics, and many other subjects. The result? A set of skills you can market in almost any industry, almost anywhere in the world.
See the course requirements for the Bachelor's in Humanities degree (Cultural Studies concentration).
Excelsior's College humanities degree stands out because it's one of the few U.S. programs offered in an all-online format. That makes it exceptionally convenient for working adults who need to balance classes with job commitments and family responsibilities.
A national leader in adult education since 1971, Excelsior College offers:
- Online courses that you can take at your convenience, at whatever time and place works best for you.
- Generous transfer policies that maximize the value of your previous college transcripts and leave you with a shorter path to graduation.
- Academic credit for eligible forms of military and professional education.
- Low tuition and fees that make Excelsior's humanities degree affordable on almost any budget. (Visit our tuition page to get the details.)
- Personalized support from our outstanding team of academic advisors.
A Versatile, Career-building Online Humanities Degree
Excelsior College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. (Learn more about the MSCHE accreditation and programs specialized accreditations on our accreditation page.)
In Excelsior's online humanities degree program, you'll study with outstanding instructors who have many years of teaching experience. You'll also have the opportunity to collaborate with classmates and faculty via an advanced interactive portal.
The versatile humanities degree carries value among employers in every sector. It can help you advance your career in a wide range of fields, including business, law, government, journalism, education, and nonprofit work.