Bachelors Degrees | Humanities Degree – Fine Arts| Online Classes - Excelsior College
Page Hero - Areas of Study - Liberal Arts
Bachelor of Arts in Humanities (Fine Arts concentration)
Bachelor's in Humanities (Fine Arts)
The Bachelor of Arts in Humanities (Fine Arts concentration) offers you the opportunity to focus on creative disciplines such as art, music, and theatre.
Fine arts classes are offered as part of a well-rounded humanities degree that fosters skills you can market in almost any industry. As one of the nation's few all-online humanities degree programs, Excelsior College provides the flexibility and convenience that working adults need.
A national leader in online education, Excelsior addresses the challenges that often prevent working adults and nontraditional students from completing a fine arts education. Here's how it works:
- We offer online courses on a rotating eight-week schedule, so you can schedule humanities and fine arts classes to fit within your work and family routines.
- You get maximum transfer credit for previously completed college courses, reducing your Excelsior course load and enabling you to graduate in less time.
- You can get additional transfer credit for eligible forms of military education and professional training.
- We help you save money via affordable tuition and fees.
- Our outstanding academic advisors will provide you with all the support you may need.
An Online Humanities Degree from an Accredited Institution
Our online humanities degree program and fine art classes adhere to high academic standards. Courses are taught by experienced faculty from leading institutions around the country. Although you'll work independently, Excelsior's online portal enables you to collaborate with classmates in the humanities degree program.
The versatile humanities degree carries value among employers in every sector. It can help you advance your career in a wide range of fields, including business, law, government, journalism, education, and nonprofit work.