Online Bachelor's Degree in Humanities from an Accredited Leader in Distance Learning
The Bachelor of Arts in Humanities (Fine Arts concentration) offers you the opportunity to focus on creative disciplines such as art, music, and theatre.
Fine arts classes are offered as part of a well-rounded humanities degree that fosters skills you can market in almost any industry. As one of the nation's few all-online humanities degree programs, Excelsior College provides the flexibility and convenience that working adults need.
See the course requirements for the Bachelor's in Humanities degree (Fine Arts concentration).
A national leader in online education, Excelsior addresses the challenges that often prevent working adults and nontraditional students from completing a fine arts education. Here's how it works:
- We offer online courses on a rotating eight-week schedule, so you can schedule humanities and fine arts classes to fit within your work and family routines.
- You get maximum transfer credit for previously completed college courses, reducing your Excelsior course load and enabling you to graduate in less time.
- You can get additional transfer credit for eligible forms of military education and professional training.
- We help you save money via affordable tuition and fees. (Visit our tuition page to get the hard numbers.)
- Our outstanding academic advisors will provide you with all the support you may need.
Learn more about the special benefits for working adults in Excelsior's BA in Humanities degree program. (links to portal page, to be created by Noel Levitz, that outlines transfer policies, credit by exam, etc.)
An Online Humanities Degree from an Accredited Institution
Excelsior College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. (Learn more about the MSCHE accreditation and programs specialized accreditations on our accreditation page.)
Our online humanities degree program and fine art classes adhere to high academic standards. Courses are taught by experienced faculty from leading institutions around the country. Although you'll work independently, Excelsior's online portal enables you to collaborate with classmates in the humanities degree program.
The versatile humanities degree carries value among employers in every sector. It can help you advance your career in a wide range of fields, including business, law, government, journalism, education, and nonprofit work.