Online Bachelor's Degree from an Accredited Leader in Distance Learning
A Bachelor of Arts in Humanities will enrich your mind and your career prospects simultaneously.
With a bachelor's in humanities, you'll develop highly sought-after skills such as writing, critical analysis, and creative problem solving. And Excelsior College is one of the few U.S. institutions to offer a fully-online humanities degree—one that's designed for working adults who have busy lives and tight schedules.
See the course requirements for the Bachelor's in Humanities degree.
A national leader in adult education since 1971, Excelsior lowers the barriers that can keep you from completing a humanities degree. We do it by:
- Offering online humanities classes that you can take on the schedule that's most convenient for you.
- Giving you maximum transfer credit for previous college work, reducing your distance to graduation.
- Granting academic credit for qualified forms of military education and professional training.
- Offering affordable tuition, low student fees, and a flexible payment option that helps you fit a humanities degree within your budget. (Visit our tuition page to find out how much you can save.)
- Providing first-rate academic support through our outstanding team of advisors.
A Humanities Degree Designed for Working Adults
Excelsior College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. (Learn more about the MSCHE accreditation and programs specialized accreditations on our accreditation page.)
Our online humanities degree program meets high standards for academic quality. You'll work with experienced faculty from around the country, while interacting with classmates via Excelsior's online interface.
The versatile humanities degree carries value among employers in every sector. It can help you advance your career in a wide range of fields, including business, law, government, journalism, education, and nonprofit work.