Online Psychology Degree from an Accredited Leader in Distance Learning
Employers value critical thinking, effective writing, and an interdisciplinary background. You can develop all three of these skills with a bachelor's in psychology
A national leader in adult education, Excelsior offers an online psychology degree that helps working adults advance their education and strengthen their careers. Our convenient online psychology classes are designed to fit within busy schedules and tight budgets—without interfering with your work and family responsibilities.
Excelsior removes many of the barriers posed by a traditional psychology degree program. We do it by:
- Offering online psychology classes that you can take whenever your schedule permits.
- Making sure you get maximum transfer credit for previous college work, leaving you with the shortest path to degree completion.
- Giving you academic credit for many forms of professional training and military service.
- Offering credit by exam options for many courses, allowing you to earn a semester's worth of credits in a single test.
- Keeping your expenses low with affordable tuition and student fees. (Find out how much you can save.)
The psychology major may lead toward either a Bachelor of Arts or a Bachelor of Science degree, depending on the precise mix of elective credits you choose. Major requirements do not change. Excelsior's advisors can provide guidance on which option works best for you.
A Shorter, More Convenient Way to Earn a Psychology Degree
Excelsior College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. (Learn more about the MSCHE accreditation programs and specialized accreditations on our accreditation page.)
Our online psychology degree meets the same high academic standards as a psychology degree at a traditional college, and our faculty are drawn from psychology degree programs at leading institutions across the country.
Excelsior's online psychology classes provide a broad background that can help you develop a career in fields as varied as:
- Social work
- Human Resources
- Nonprofit leadership and community development