MS Nursing | Nursing Degrees, Programs | Nursing Leadership and Administration of Health Care Systems - Excelsior College
Page Hero - Areas of Study- Nursing
Master of Science in Nursing (Nursing Leadership and Administration of Health Care Systems)
Master's in Nursing (Nursing Leadership and Administration of Health Care Systems)
Today's visionary leaders are shaping tomorrow's nursing profession. Become one of these leaders by earning a Master of Science in Nursing (Nursing Leadership and Administration of Health Care Systems Specialization) from Excelsior College.
Designed for working nurses who are efficient, organized, and highly motivated, this master's in nursing degree will empower you to improve care at an organizational level. You'll learn to build teams, manage resources, evaluate performance, and design and implement long-range strategic initiatives.
Our dynamic, online classes cover real-world subject matter such as:
- Information management
- New health care technologies
- Supportive work environments
- Interdisciplinary health care teams
- Budgets and funding
A Nursing Master's Degree for the 21st Century
One of the nation's most innovative nursing institutions since 1971, the Excelsior College School of Nursing helped pioneer online nursing education and remain leaders in the field.
By specializing in Nursing Leadership and Administration of Health Care Systems, you will:
- Take online classes that let you keep control of your schedule—you'll study where and when it's convenient for you.
- Work with distinguished faculty who are national leaders in their field.
- Interact directly with classmates and faculty through Excelsior's online communities.
- Get support from an award-winning team of academic advisors.
- Pay affordable tuition and low fees, with generous financial support.
With a nursing master's degree from Excelsior, you'll position yourself to advance your career and increase your