Nursing Education Post-Master's Certificate
Affordable Online Nursing Certificate from a National Leader in Nursing Education
As U.S. health care grows more complex, nurses constantly have more concepts to learn and more skills to master. The demand for innovative nurse educators has never been greater.
You can become one of those innovators with a post-master's Nursing Education Certificate from the Excelsior College School of Nursing.
Open to registered nurses who have earned a bachelor's degree in nursing and a master's degree in nursing or a related field, or a bachelor's degree with a non-nursing major and a master's degree in nursing, the nursing education graduate certificate is designed to meet the needs of registered nurses who wish to pursue further learning and advance quality nursing education. You'll gain practical expertise in key aspects of nursing education, including:
- Teaching and learning theory
- Course design and curriculum planning
- Evaluation and assessment
- Clinical performance review
- Teaching with technology
- Peer-to-peer learning
There's much more to learn about the nursing education graduate certificate program. Read it here.
Excelsior College: A National Leader in Nursing Education
Excelsior has been a national leader in nursing education since 1971. The National League for Nursing has named Excelsior a Center of Excellence in Nursing Education three times.
Excelsior's nursing education post-graduate certificate program is designed for working nurses who must balance education and work. Our program stands out for:
- Superior faculty with top-notch qualifications and national reputations
- Convenient online classes that you can take where and when they best fit into your schedule
- Affordable tuition and low student fees
- Outstanding support from our award-winning academic advising team
Find out more about what distinguishes Excelsior College as a national leader in nursing education.