MS Nursing | Nursing Degrees, Programs | Nursing Education | Online - Excelsior College
Page Hero - Areas of Study- Nursing
Master of Science in Nursing (Nursing Education)
Master's in Nursing (Nursing Education)
As one of the nation's most highly regarded nursing institutions, the Excelsior College School of Nursing knows the value of an outstanding nursing educator—and what it takes to become one.
You can join that elite class by earning a Master of Science in Nursing (Nursing Education Specialization) from Excelsior.
By completing a nursing master's degree with an education specialization, you'll gain the skills and expertise to teach in hospitals, community colleges, nursing schools, and health care organizations. An education-focused MS in nursing will also put you in high demand among employers, as the nation faces a critical shortage of nursing faculty.
An Online Nursing Master's Degree for Working Adults
In addition to outstanding academic quality, Excelsior's nursing master's degree stands out for:
- Flexible online nursing classes that you can fit conveniently into your work schedule.
- Dynamic coursework that's relevant, applicable, and up to date.
- A supportive environment led by Excelsior's award-winning team of academic advisors.
- Reasonable tuition and fees, plus generous financial support to help you afford a nursing MS on your budget.
Program Page: Apply and RFI Links
Nursing MS in Nursing degree info block credit requirements
Nursing MS in Nursing degree info block
Student Learning Program Outcomes
- Function as a leader and change agent to promote holistic patient-centered care and population health.
- Translate evidence to develop health care practices in a culturally and ethnically diverse global society.
- Synthesize theoretical and empirical knowledge from nursing and other disciplines that are essential for nursing judgment and practice.
- Integrate specialty practice knowledge to enhance interprofessional collaboration, inform decisions, and improve health outcomes.
- Exemplify professional values and standards, best practices, and the commitment to lifelong l