RN to MS Nursing | Nursing Degrees, Programs | Nursing Education - Excelsior College
Page Hero - Areas of Study- Nursing
RN to Master of Science in Nursing (Nursing Education)
RN to MS in Nursing (Nursing Education)
As a practicing nurse, you can never afford to stop learning. But you also have much to teach—and the chance to improve many lives while influencing your profession.
Earn an RN to Master of Science in Nursing (Nursing Education Specialization) from Excelsior, and you can share your clinical experience and knowledge with other health care professionals.
This program is designed for working nurses who hold an RN license. You'll earn both a bachelor's degree and a master's degree in nursing. Some of your courses will count toward both degrees.
Online Nursing Degrees That Have Real Impact
Excelsior's flexible online format makes it possible to fit your nursing courses into almost any work schedule. You'll have the opportunity to:
- Earn two nursing degrees (BS and MS) in a single, integrated program.
- Work with top-flight faculty.
- Interact with fellow students via our online communities.
- Tackle challenging coursework that reflects real-world nursing situations.
- Get academic support from Excelsior's award-winning advisors.
- Receive financial support and counseling to help keep your online nursing education affordable.
By specializing in nursing education, you'll help address the nation's critical shortage of nursing educators, while creating a new path to advance your career and earning power.