- Integrates the nursing scope of practice, professional standards, and specialty knowledge to implement the role of the master's-prepared nurse across healthcare settings.
- Applies concepts and theoretical frameworks to guide thinking, improve performance, analyze policy, and allocate resources.
- Establishes collaborative partnerships with diverse constituencies and interprofessional teams to address needs and influence change.
- Translates research evidence to promote safe, cost-effective, quality practice.
- Develops approaches to the delivery of healthcare that address the ethical, legal, cultural, social, and policy needs of diverse stakeholders and populations.
- Designs strategies using information technology to inform decisions and improve outcomes.
- Uses effective communication strategies with multiple stakeholders to achieve desired outcomes.
- Integrates principles and concepts of leadership in professional practice environments.
All Excelsior College nursing programs are accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. (ACEN) formerly known as the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission, Inc. (NLNAC), 3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850, Atlanta, GA 30326, 404-975-5000. The ACEN is a specialized accrediting agency for nursing recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.