RN to MS Nursing | Nursing Degrees, Programs | Nursing Informatics - Excelsior College
Page Hero - Areas of Study- Nursing
RN to Master of Science in Nursing (Nursing Informatics)
RN to MS in Nursing (Nursing Informatics)
Nursing's information age is accelerating—and you can help chart its course. Become a leader in the field by earning an RN to Master of Science in Nursing (Nursing Informatics Specialization) from Excelsior College.
Designed for working adults who hold an RN license, this program confers both a BS degree and MS degree in nursing. You'll develop expertise in one of the health care industry's most dynamic sectors. Excelsior's RN to MS nursing degree with specialization in informatics is among the most innovative and comprehensive programs of its type.
Excelsior has been leading the way in nursing education for more than 40 years. The National League for Nursing named Excelsior a Center of Excellence in Nursing Education for 2016-2021, the fourth time we have earned this recognition.
High-quality, Online Nursing Degrees That Fit Into Your Busy Schedule
Excelsior's distance-learning model and online nursing classes have made it possible for thousands of working nurses to earn a nursing master's degree. Our online nursing program is designed for convenience—you can keep your job and meet your other obligations while you complete your RN to MS degree.
Here's how it works:
- You'll take online nursing classes whenever they fit into your schedule.
- Excelsior's award-winning advising team will provide you with academic support.
- Affordable tuition, fees, and financial support will help you afford the RN to MS on your budget.
- You'll interact online with your classmates and Excelsior's first-rate faculty.
- You'll earn a BS and an MS within a single, integrated program.
Excelsior College's RN to MS program holds accreditation from the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission.